Sunday 2 January 2011

oh, so i suck.

Massively so.
I said id post every day and evidently I didnt, as Ross pointed out on New Years.
Hope every one had a good one any way (:
Kind of went to Plymouth for a bit, then christmas craziness and illness (and laziness) has had me not doing a lot of work.
Currently freaking out about my time project, and bout my art review. Chosen to do it on Thomas Houseago, as hes currently exhibiting at MAO. Oh. i ought to be writing it now :/
Well back to doing  that. By wednesday, i would have finished my time project so look forward to that (: itll have to come as a big lump, as this is how im doing it.
also looking into making plaster casts, was hoping to do one of my mum's ever expanding stomach. (pregnant not fat)
Ill be quiet now cus ive got a LOT of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment