Monday 6 December 2010

Tumblrs dead, wordpress is an idiot, heres a new art blog.

Problems with tumblr (mostly 4chan related as i understand it.) and wordpress insisting you cant use any punctuation when writing out an email adress (...) mean I have moved my art blog here. Past projects will be put up, and I will try hard to make an entry every day.

A bit about me, I'm currently studying art and design at Abingdon and Witney College, and have a place to study Psychology at Southampton uni next year, exciting stuff (: I'm interested in what makes people tick, peoples cognition in relation to circumstance, how art work reflects cognition, and conceptual art. Also, I've made stuffed toys and other cutesy projects in the past. And I love cooking. Sometimes, I worry that deep down in my subconcious my ideal is to be some kind of housewife, knitting and baking and wearing dresses. Perhaps thats just me.

In my spare time, I am a barmaid at a local pub, I nap, I try to visit my boy who lives silly miles away, studying electrical things that I don't fully understand. I watch rubbish television, and I'm pretty ok with that. Happiness is an angry Jeremy Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment